Dec 15, 2010

Whut to say?

,

Whut to say?? . how actually am i gonna keep this blog posted. i'm not really into the kind that always tell people whut i'm doing or think actually.. for all this while, i always keep my thought to myself as well as my feelings.. i dun really like to show whut i feel.. i think for the worst, i just keep a pale face.. previous, i have someone which i can share to.. and i think she is the only one i'm comfortable to share.. but now.. i think i have to keep it to myself again.. i have to live with it.. i won't force her to hear my story cuz i know it might be uncomfortable to her.. he might as well as other problem to solve rite.. :-).. hehe.. enough la bout me... dun feel like telling more in blog..

back to the current status.. i'm still at carimin..as a junior exec.. lots of work recently.. to clear up all related document for project since the project already come to and end.. hopefully, we don't face anymore problem on documentation later on..

i'm hungry... anyone care to join for dinner ?? :-) .. i guess my life won't be any better without her..

Not forget to share.. one conversation i had with my housemate last few days on planning for future.. One agree that we should plan our life and the other one prefer to be carefree and live & enjoy the current moment.. whut say you?.. which one is better.. to live with a plan up until you old or to live with current moment?.. as for me.. i think i prefer to live with plan.. but with current situation, i'd would love to think bout family first.. my family and also to have my own family... hopefully, God will help me in this...

Ahh... no more la to talk.. its really rubbish like now.. haha.. no point keep telling blogger this.. it doesn't have any respond.. LOL.. but probably who read this would know lil bit bout me... I'm in good condition.. just my life stuck at a point of time... i'm who i was... and i will always be... cuz YOU are so important to be part of my life... thanks...


p/s : currently listen to song sang by Kristal - selagi ada rindu .. really2 nice song... dedicated to her..

0 comments to “Whut to say?”

Post a Comment